Shady Elms Farm has two packages you can choose from
A Sweet & Simple Friday
A Classic Saturday
with options to fit any budget they are both all inclusive and both stress free
We want your wedding experience to be fun and relaxing,
which is why we have created our all inclusive packages to do the hard work for you!
Because the list of what we do not include is shorter, lets start there!
1. DJ 2. Photographer 3. Officiant 4. Cake 5. Alcohol
(we include soft drinks, mixers, cups and bartenders)
Yes, those 5 things are all you need to bring in to complete your wedding experience.
A to-do list so small you can actually count everything with one hand!!
You can find recommendations for these items at the bottom of this page along with other enhancement ideas
We have the rest covered!!!!
Everything listed in this brochure is included in both packages, except where you see two boxes next to one another,
in which they will describe the differences between the two packages.
You have exclusive use of the property on your wedding day from 12:00 PM-10:30 PM
We only book one wedding a day!
You and your photographer have access to the property for engagement portraits.
There is a lot that goes into planning and coordinating a wedding and we are here to make it easy!
Once you book with us we will meet with you three times:
1. for a Tasting - where you will meet our caterer who will design a custom menu for you
2. for a Style Meeting - where we will help you choose your table layout, begin your
wedding day timeline, choose your wedding colors, and design your florals and decor.
3. for your final meeting - this meeting takes place 30 days before your wedding
and will wrap up all of the details for your big day!
(if you are planning from afar, no worries, we can do your style meeting and/or final meeting over facetime or skype!)
Of course you are always welcome to just stop by for a visit. We have multiple opportunities to see the farm set up for a wedding during our Summer Saturday open house’s. These are fun to come to for inspiration and perfect for bringing friends and family.
You will have an hour time slot before the wedding day to rehearse with your coordinator
If an event is occurring during the time you would like to rehearse we have an alternate ceremony space to use.
You and your bridal party can bring your dresses and shoes to the rehearsal so that nothing is accidentally forgotten on the big day. You can also use this time to drop off all of your personal touches; such as favors, photos, cake accessories, etc.
You will have a Coordinator with you the day of the wedding bringing your design vision to life, coordinating with your vendors, and keeping your customized time line on schedule. Once dinner starts the DJ will take over coordination of the evenings events.
After you finish your morning beauty appointments it will be time to head to the farm. When you arrive lunch will be prepared for you and your bridal party. As you enter the bridal suite your attendants dresses will be lined up in the dressing rooms, your florals displayed, and your wedding dress waiting for you beautifully framed by our large bridal mirror. Everything will be ready for your big day. And since you are arriving after your hair and make up are already finished there will be nothing you need to remember accept maybe some touch ups. Simply allow yourself to sit back and take in each moment, this is going to be a day you want to remember for the rest of your life.
Inside our bridal suite you will find a beautiful lounge, multiple dressing rooms, a private bathroom and dining area. There is even a private porch where you and your attendants can enjoy the outdoors without fear of the groom or an early guest catching a sneak peak! White ship lap, classic furniture and large windows create a space where your photographer can not wait to shoot. This space is available for your use from noon till the start of dinner.
indoor and outdoor spaces for your
CEREMONY, COCKTAIL HOUR, & RECEPTION
Our welcome station is located inside of the Chicken Coop. This space is perfect for your guest book and gifts. It includes a chalkboard time line outlining the day’s events.
The outdoor ceremony site overlooking the pond will be set with white garden chairs, a vintage alter table, and an arbor with natural vines and a crystal chandelier. The barn is available in case of rain.
In the center of it all is the Carriage House which is where Cocktail hour is located with a garden patio, and surrounding lawns. It is completed with decor, a bar set up, hours d’oeuvre display, antique chairs, high top tables with linens and garden furniture. This is the spot to personalize your day with photographs, memory candles, advice stations and more.
Located within the cocktail hour lawn, the corn crib, is the perfect space to express your creativity. From a string quartet, photobooth, cigar bar, lounge or a lovely place to display your cake, the options are endless. What will you decide to feature here?
Our climate controlled barn provides a comfortable reception space any the time of year! Built in 1900, the barn is full of character with some added elegance creating a stunning backdrop for your reception. You will find original aged wood, beautiful beams wrapped with chiffon drapery, string lighting, chandeliers, greenery, and large windows flooding the room with natural light. Through the back windows you can often see the cows at the fence line hoping someone will come and say hello. A large covered porch lets you enjoy the views of the pond, pine forest, and ceremony lawn. It offers the main bar and lounge space with drop down sides to keep the rain and/or cold away. With an expansion and renovation in 2018 the barn can now seat up to 250 guests. The bridal suite, optional cookie lounge, and rest rooms are located on the lower level of the barn. A handicapped rest room is positioned on
the main level for easy access and convenience.
Additional areas for bridal photography including pasture fields, hay fields, a pine forest, gardens, weeping willow, fern covered steps,
and a pond with a dock & row boat.
BAR & BEVERAGE
• The lemonade stand is set to welcome guests as they arrive for the ceremony with service continued through cocktail hour.
• Elaborate self service coffee and hot tea station by Cream N’ Sugar Coffee Bar. Served with dinner and dessert. (Espresso bar upgrade available with barista service*)
• Two professional bartenders (additional staff upgrade available*)
• Bar Mixers including: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, & Ginger Ale; Soda, Sours & Tonic; Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice & Pineapple Juice; Lemons & Limes; Water and Ice.
• Disposable cups, beverage napkins, & stir straws (glass barware is available at an additional cost*)
HORS D’ OEUVRE’S & DINNER
• Professional uniformed wait staff for a buffet reception.
• China dishes, flatware, and water glasses
• Upscale plastic dinnerware for cake and hors d’oeuvres.
• Hors d’ oeuvre’s & dinner. There are four menus to choose from within each package. All specifically design for Shady Elms brides. You will have the opportunity to sample items from these menu’s during a tasting.
• White garden chairs for ceremony and reception.
• Vintage tables and chairs for Cocktail hour.
• High top tables and floor length ivory linens for Cocktail hour.
• Your choice of long or round tables for the reception with linen colors of your choice.
• Antique farm table and chairs available for your sweet heart table.
FLOWERS & DECOR
We love bringing your wedding vision to life! And flowers are our favorite way!
What goes into flowers and decor is pretty extensive! And we love every part! During a style meeting you will meet with a Shady Elms Florist to create custom floral designs for each part of your wedding day. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or would like suggestions we are here to help you! Each of the packages are a little different. The boxes below will help describe what is included in each package.
Each package also includes the following:
• Selection of table décor including milk glass, brass, wooden boxes, mercury glass, colored glass, vintage medicine bottles, candle sticks, log slices, vintage books, table numbers etc.
• Vintage props available for personalizing your wedding day atmosphere including old doors, windows, cake stands, mason jars, burlap runners, etc.
• Votive Candles for the reception tables.
• Votive Candles in hanging jars throughout the trees outside of the barn.
• Hand painted wooden arrow keepsake with your names hung under the Shady Elms sign.
You may choose to add upgrades to any portion of your flower package.
Popular upgrades include things such as: Bridal crowns or clips, additional bridal party members, greenery on the swing, arbor flowers, additional flowers within table runners, flowers in the fountain, flowers added to greens above head table, etc.
(Flower prices fluctuate. The type of flower requested could increase the cost.
Examples of the types of flowers we use for this package are available.)
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING
Prices do not include sales tax of 6.0%,
or a recommended single event liability insurance
estimated cost can be obtained through your home owners insurance or select insurance companies.
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Additional cost per guest will occur with a catering menu upgrade
*Upgrades are available at your request for any part of your wedding day. See catalogue for additional information
A deposit of $2,000 will reserve your day!